here

Friday, July 15, 2022

A Day Here


 Hi friends! 

Six finished! Still one more sandwiched , when I get that one finished I will make some more and sandwich them. We still have until Oct . to have them ready and I want to make at least 10!

We were on the road yesterday, I had a apt. in Rome with my dermatologist, Dr Julia , results were good so I go back to be checked next July. Then we went a got a steak at  "Long Horn".   Then hit up "Ollie's" for some books. Their books went up a dollar a book! . But That is cheaper than in our town. Then we took the long way home and went to Cooks! Bad news! No rain in sight and their farm is failing.! We may not be able to get any more tomato,s

Chattanooga put their masks mandates back in effect! So our trip may be the last for a while. They say covid 19   Number 5 is not good!  And is spreading like wildfire right now in big cities.

Stay safe and have a great week end

Hugs

Babs

3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

What are those quilted things you are making?

I am glad your skin came out safe!

A dollar a book is pretty good.

Andy got Covid - it is a bad one? Oh no - he is here.

Julierose said...

Nice work on those quilts!! Stay safe and enjoy quilting hugs, Julierose

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

So many finishes! Congratulations.