here

Friday, July 29, 2022

Bee Sting

HI friends.

One of the first quilts that I made for my Hubby. Cheater top!  In other words it came in one piece tractors and all. All I did was sandwich and sew together.

Yesterday we came back from town, I got out of the car and was attacked by a bee or more than one because I have at least 3 stings on one ear!

Then it attacked Hubby , got him on the hand.  After a while Abby came over and it chased her into the house.  Hubby put a end to him!

Never a dull moment!!!

Abby brought us some things to put on our stings  that sure did help
 

Really good stuff!!

I was surprised that it worked so fast.

So we are prepared now! Hubby is always getting stung because the bees are so bad this year.

Not so good news, Covid is really bad here now.  Just hope it doesn't find us!

Have a great day

Hugs

Babs

1 comment:

Chatty Crone said...

DId the same bee sting you - I thought they could only sting once. I don't know tho.