here

Saturday, July 2, 2022

Hi friends,

My new floors are beautiful.!

Got two of them done so far.  One more to go!!!
 

A pot of pinto's on cooking, In my pot that was on sale.  So far I have loved every thing "Pioneer woman" that I have bought!  I get nothing for saying that!

Last night we went late to get water, ours went off! And the watermelon's were marked down from 8 dollars to 3 something so I grabbed one , hope they didn't mark them down because they weren't good!!!

Hope to get both rooms painted next week and get things back to where we can find them!

We are so piled up that you can't find any thing. Even my sewing room is a mess but it usually is when I am working on lots of things, and I am! Making two g.g.s a quilt and , working  on the 4th wheelchair quilt.

This is the second one of these, about to make a binding.

Have a great week end

Hugs

Babs


4 comments:

sewyouquilt2 said...

Your floors are beautiful. Nice job. Love your pioneer woman pot.so pretty. When it's all together again you will love it

Chatty Crone said...

Oh I love, love, love your floors. Hope things get back to normal soon.

Julierose said...

Your new floors are gorgeous!! You must be thrilled!!
I love your Pioneer woman cooking pot...her stuff is neat...hugs, Julierose

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Wow....floors look great!