here

Monday, July 25, 2022

Random Things


 Hi friends!

This Crepe Myrtle is old, Hubby's mother planted it and it sheds it's bark every year.

This is the next day after hubby cut them up with the lawn mover. Bark hanging here and there.

This morning I had a apt. with the MRI folks. Want know the results for a few days.

Mt stomach is always sore and my last blood work my Liver en-zines were a little high.  He plans on finding out why. It has been sore for years so don't think it's any thing to worry about. My mother had a fatty liver, my son has one and so does my Sis.  But we will see!

Done a little sewing but mostly looking for fabric's to use in a couple of veterans wheelchair quilts.

It's amazing when you aren't looking for it would bite you!  Then when you look for it can't find it for nothing.

Have a wonderful day

Hugs

Babs

1 comment:

Chatty Crone said...

I did not know a Crate Myrtle shed it's bark!
Now what did you have an MRI for - you did not tell me you had a problem going on.
I have a fatty liver diagnosis too - and I don't drink!
Hope you find out great news.