here

Friday, July 8, 2022

Kitchen

Hi friends!

My kitchen!

Not the same color of flooring but we picked these because it's suppose to be water proof.  And all kitchens need all the help they can get.

Maybe tomorrow I can get every thing fixed back to normal but can't turn the water back on till Son-in-law finds the right fit'tin g for the water.

That's a Southern word  for pipe! Or something relating to plumbing! 

You can see all the things on top of the counters, well it's like that all over the house.


See the difference?  But we bought the lighter several years ago to do the living room.
Now we will have to start saving to finish the living room! These took us years! But it was three rooms. 

We have had to pile 6 rooms worth into three..

But the end is in sight!

Have a great weekend

Hugs

Babs

5 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I had to go back and catch up since I don't read blogs much, and bloglovin doesn't work often. Oh my sorry about having to redo the floors, but they look nice.

Anonymous said...

It looks terrific ❗. I know you're proud to have the job over and start enjoying

Anonymous said...

the fresh look. Especially the new easy.way to clean ❗

Anonymous said...

Nice. Wish I could redo mine. They need it bad. Yours are so pretty

Julierose said...

Your floors look beautiful!! I like the dark a lot--it's difficult when you have to move everything out for workers. Hope you can get some sewing in this weekend...hugs, Julierose