here

Monday, July 11, 2022

Nearly Finished


 Hi friends!

Friday Kim was over here  , while they were working on the house and a big storm came up. Lightening struck the pines next to the drive way.. Knocked this bark off and burned it !

She brought Richard over to see the floors yesterday.

My kitchen looks so much bigger now! I noticed when we went to see Missy's hers made her room's look bigger.

The darker does, the blonde doesn't!
One great thing about having your son-in-law do the work, when he worked on the kitchen , he brought us breakfast!

He knew the stove was UN-pluged?


 My camera doesn't capture the true collars!!!

May soon we will get things put back soon!

He came by after his work day and fixed this, said he would be back tomorrow to finish it.

Have a great day

Hugs

Babs


1 comment:

O'Quilts said...

wow on the lightening strike!! I get scared. I hate lightening xoxoox