here

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A good day!

Hi friends!
Beautiful day but cool!
The kids doing their home work.
I sewed two blocks yesterday while they ate and did their home work.
Their mother had to work until 6:30 so i ran them home at 5 o'clock.


Then i came home and got ready to go to the funeral home for a dear friend whose husband had died.. By then i was to tired to cook so we went to Jerry's and came home and i spent the rest of the evening on the couch.  Being 73 i don't have the energy to go all day like i used to.
This morning when the mail ran i got this cute little card from Lea Anne and it it was these .
Thank you so much Lea Anne i have already put them on and can't wait to try them . Lea Anne blogs  HERE     at Poduck Pretties
She is making the prettiest quilt right now, you need to go see it.
Thanks again Lea Anne.
Can't wait to play!
Have a wonderful day friends
Hugs
Quilt Happy

4 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

With each block I'm seeing more and more fabrics that I recognize from my stash also. I have some of the red that's in the middle of your block and the blue thats on each corner. I think this weekend I'm going to start cutting squares to make a copycat quilt.

Chatty Crone said...

Sorry about your friends husband. Your blocks looked nice. And I can't run like I used too - did you also have a slowing down ten years ago?

Terry said...

Yep, we just don't go like we used to. I spent the afternoon with my quilting friends and ot a pair of pillow cases done for my son.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Is that your kitchen? I love those cabinets! You are humming right along with those blocks.