here

Thursday, January 15, 2015

QuiltShopGal and my toast

Hi friends!
I wanted to talk to you about one of my favorite bloggers today!
Sewcalgal was the one running the Homemade Christmas challenge that i was in all last year.
She has changed to Guiltshopgal. blogspot.  She is a wonderful quilter and amazing runner of Challenges and a down to earth friend that i have talked to many times during the last three years.
You'll need to go over and add her' Quilt shop gal' to the ones you are reading.
You will get lots of inspiration and she has challenges running all the time. I am checking out the ones that she is running now and thinking about joining.
The pie was just a catcher!
I made that earlier this week and it's gone!
I make mine with 1/4th cup of sugar and 3/4th cup of splenda and they are great!  If you leave all the sugar off it just doesn't taste right.
Tommy loves it!!!
My toast yesterday with butter, it was really good and sliced like a dream, so better if it's a day old.

I changed this into this!
I think i am going with a sixteen patch and see if i can quilt them as i make them.
That's not set on stone , they could grow, you never can tell!
Have a wonderful day friends.
Hugs
Quilt Happy

3 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

Your patchwork is coming together nicely. The close up shot is great, it lets me see all the fabrics!

QuiltShopGal said...

Thank you for the shout out about my move to QuiltShopGal. I'm blushing.

Your scrap quilt is going to be a huggable, loveable quilt.

QuiltShopGal
www.quiltshopgal.com

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

You are getting a lot done. What kind of pie? Looks yummy.