here

Friday, January 9, 2015

Grow Your Blog

Hi friends!
Still cold!
I am Barbara Woods , i started quilting at the age of 70 when hubby bought me  a new sewing machine. Little did he know i would burn up the machine in 8 months and we would have to get another machine. I am making all my 24 grand kids a quilt with stops to make a great grand one and my kids that wants one! I love to blog, have 'meet' the most wonderful friends blogging and just love talking to them.
I am taking part in the grow your blog hop this year ,I did last year and got some new followers.  That's why they call it the Grow Your Blog  Here so any one that wants to join in you only have til the 17th of this month just go over and leave her a link to your blog and tell Vicki how many followers you have. You must do your blog with or without giveaways late on the 24th.
Please go over to Vicki's sigh up post and put your name and blog and how many followers right HERE !
Do your "grow your blog" post late on the 24th and on the 25th read , read, read.
You can have a giveaway or not , i am having one !
It's great fun and you meet new bloggers and maybe win something, who knows?
I really enjoyed it last year, See you there.
Hugs
Quilt Happy

3 comments:

KatieQ said...

Thanks for the reminder Barbara. I participated last year and enjoyed it. I haven't blogged since August so it's a great way to get back in the swing of things.
It must be amazing when all of your grandchildren get together in one place.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I was wondering how many GKids you had. You haven't slowed down on the quilts at all. I have 4 and thought that was a lot. They aren't interested in my quilting though.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I think it is amazing that you are making all of the grands quilts.