here

Thursday, May 12, 2022

A littl sewing


 Hi friends!

Another boat block!

Our quilt club "Q-Bees" is making some more quilts for wheelchairs for the nursing home.

Yesterday I noticed this fabric.

Sis had bought it last year but didn't get  a binding on it,. It came from Walmart so we went to get some pills and I looked but they don't carry it now!

So I will put a binding on it and make a few from scratch.

We go with a list to Walmart and any thing they don't have we buy some where else. If we can find it! Mostly I will look on line!

Walmart is the only place close that carries fabric!

Stay safe

Hugs

Babs

3 comments:

Julierose said...

Cute salboat with that car on the sail;)))
Pretty fabric--maybe you will find it online...
hugs, Julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

Love that fabric and your boat is adorable

Chatty Crone said...

Cute sailboat - and I love that material you found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!