here

Thursday, May 5, 2022

Flowers Blooming

Hi friends! 

So far the deer hasn't taken notice of my rose bush that my mother bought for me years ago.  It's got buds on it even through it sits in a ant bed.
 Every where I have made flower beds the ants have taken it over!

All the other roses I have planted have been eaten to the ground! Kim and Richard got me a multi-colored  rose one year and we put a cage around it but they eat it to . Don't look like they would want those prickly  things in their mouth.

The yellow flags are now starting to bloom. It amazes me that purple blooms first then yellow and finally white!

As soon as they finish Hubby mows them down.

We are staying at home today so maybe I can work on those to quilts! We went to vote yesterday, early voting here in Ga.

Get out and vote , It's the only input we have in this crazy goverment.

Stay safe

Hugs

Babs

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Maybe the reason they don't eat the roses in the ants is because they are fire ants!

sewyouquilt2 said...

Pretty uris