here

Saturday, May 28, 2022

Third Wheel chair Quilt

Hi friends!

This is two thirds of the third one.

I think my sewing tomorrow will be on the great grands sons two quilts.
 

Got some blooms on my magnolia tree.

Tommy had to cut the top out of it one year when we had a bad freeze before Easter.  All the trees top leaves turned black and fell off.on all of our trees.

My aunt Jo and some of her grands. We went by there yesterday and took her some books, she had rounded me up some to bring home with me.
We are a family of readers! My mom was and Jo is her baby sister. She used to go to Rome years ago with me and my mom to get books.Before Mom died!

Have a great weekend

Hugs

Babs

4 comments:

sewyouquilt2 said...

Nice looking family

sewyouquilt2 said...

Chatty Crone said...

You have a beautiful family/ Our magnolias are blooming here too.

Needled Mom said...

The magnolia tree looks so pretty in bloom. The wheelchair quilt will be appreciated by someone. Great looking family.