here

Friday, May 6, 2022

Rain

Hi friends,

Didn't rain much but the wind blew a bunch of limbs off the trees' so I went out and helped hubby rake them up but I think it's going to rain some more and it will be to do over.

Going to make some kind of block and them put 12 inch cuts of this between them. inspiration had not hit so I will just do it that way.

Some times ideas just don't come!

Maybe i will at least get something done to them!
 Getting older and slower!!!!

Have a great Mother'd Day

Hugs

Babs

4 comments:

sewyouquilt2 said...

Is it a beach theme? How about seashell blocks.
Or flip flops?

sewyouquilt2 said...

Emailed you flip flop pattern.enjoy

Julierose said...

Love those boats--I agree with Dawn--beach or ocean theme would be great with them...rain here, too--we really need it up here...Have a super Mother's Day weekend....hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Boy we had one crack of lightening and thunder I thought it was going to hit the house - loudest I had ever hard!
Andy graduates college Wednesday and has a job in downtown Atlanta. We are busy moving Andy to his first apartment (downtown), but wanted to stop and say Happy Mother's Day! Sandie