here

Monday, May 23, 2022

Family Reunion

Hi friends!

This is my sis-in-law and my cousin's wife Ellen.


 

We though at first we were not going to have many but then it filled up!

So we ended with with a big crowd!  My daughter came!


My daughter , Hubby and our cousin from Middle Ga.   Cheryl's grandson

My sweet brother!


Brother , Hubby and my Sis.

Two blonde cousins, Judy and Suzanne.

The weather was great but I ran out of energy taking a new blood pressure med. so we left before 3.

Hugs

babs






3 comments:

Julierose said...

Wasn't that nice to get to visit with your extended family!
Hope you are feeling ok...stay healthy there. hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

That was sooooooooooooooo awesome. I loved it. Where did you meet? Are you having blood pressure problems? If so - don't move - lol!

sewyouquilt2 said...

Hope you are feeling better. Love reunions. So fun. Our problem is our family is so large it's hard to find a place to have it.