here

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Two GG'sons Quilts

Hi friends! 

Cooked the pot pie yesterday for supper.

Pretty Good!

Of course Hubby said it wasn't as good as my home made ones.


 

Made another block for the boys quilt.

At this rate they may be graduating school before I finish!


Surrendered them with green fabric. This might be big enough with a border for one of the quilts.

We will see , I may still add another boat block!

My daughter got me this , It should hold lots of diamonds!  They are small but deep!

Stay safe friends

Praying I didn't get close to anyone Mother's day that was getting Covid!

Hugs

Babs

1 comment:

Chatty Crone said...

You are always doing something. That pot pie looked good. I know you like that case.
Hey to let you know - Andy turned 21 in April - he graduated yesterday, has taken a job in Atlanta, and moved to an apartment a week ago in Atlanta - can you believe it - the end of an era. A lot of changes.
Hope I don't get Covid from graduation!
Love, sandie