here

Monday, May 9, 2022

Mother's Day


 Hi friends!

Son, Chris, on the left, then my daughter  Karen, They lean the same,  and right is Amy ,Chris's wife.

 We were waiting for a table at Red Lobster. Didn't have to wait but for 30 minutes.

They let me pick where I wanted to go and I hadn't been their in 2 years. But when it's rushed like it was yesterday it's just not as good.


Chris and Amy got me a big Chicken pot pie and those flowers to.

My daughter got me this


The small box is a holders for Diamonds.

Karen was the one that got me 6 diamond paintings for Christmas.

Why they bought me things when they we taking me out to eat, I don't know!

But I really enjoyed spending time with my babies!

Stay safe

Hugs

Babs

4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You had a great mother's day - I am so glad. And no matter how old they get - they will always be our babies.

sewyouquilt2 said...

That's nice. You are loved my friend

O'Quilts said...

Wonderful!!! xo

Needled Mom said...

Sounds like a great Mother’s Day.