here

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Anna's Quilt

Hi friends!
Still making little stars.
I made four yesterday got to add them to the black to see how many more I need but I will need a few for her pillow shams to.
Made these! Our tomato's are terrible this year, If the birds don't get them then they rot on the vine. I have been bringing them in as soon as the start turning but now they are getting small.
Just not putting out like they usually do.
To much rain!
Still making these.
 Got to get Michael and Ashley's quilt sandwiched so when I finish Tonia's I can start quilting it.
Got behind on quilting due to this finger.
Have a great day.
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Julierose said...

those little stars sure pop on the black--very pretty...
here you guys have too much rain and we don't have enough--our front lawn is now like hay..hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Love the 'stars'.

Yes and more rain coming!

sandie♥

Needled Mom said...

Our tomatoes have not been that prolific this year either, but I wish I could blame it on the rain.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Been a bad year for crops. We have had.no rain. Your strings are coming along.