here

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

String lap quilt

Hi friends!
Felt a little better yesterday so I sewed some  more of the string blocks together in rows.
Worked on it for a while. One good thing about being sick is nothing taste right! So not eating as much. Still eating because I can hear my Mother saying." need to eat so you will get better".
Not much better but I guess it has to run it's course.
Maybe by later this week.
Lots of people has it! So it either really contagious or I got around some one last week some time with it.
But Noah has it and I haven't seen him , Kim has it and I saw her last Friday.  She got up with it the same day I did.
Just hope my daughter and Jessie and family didn't get it..
It really makes you feel rough!
Don't feel as good today as I did yesterday!
Hugs
Babs

2 comments:

Julierose said...

Oooh so sorry to hear you are under the weather! I LOVE your string blocks

I am still working on mine...separating my strings for these blocks and the teeney tiny log cabins--I don't think they will be even, but I'll figure it out hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

So do you think it is a cold or flu? FEEL BETTER. Chicken soup!