here

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Last two blocks

Hi friends!
Yesterday was a day with very little time to sew.
Had a dentist apt. that took a while and a visit to the funeral home last night.
Stood in line to see good friend and good christian man .
But my back reminded me that it didn't like standing !
Top picture is next to last block for this quilt, took me two days just to make it.
Last block done last night.
Will be making more of these because my strips just keep growing.
I am going to start putting it together today! Staying home and resting by sewing. Tommy needs to mow!
I need a day to sew to!
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Julierose said...

We have been busy, too; tomorrow I hope to sew some more strip blocks, also. I am now working with blue and dark maroons/purples. I plan to just keep on making these until I don't have enough strips to use two colors; then I will make scrappy ones with leftovers. I am also trying out some Maverick Stars...(with flippy corners). I want my scraps really gone as much as possible...
I like that little yellow print in your block--I think I have that fabric, too--rest up...hugs, Julierose

Gill - That British Woman said...

If you're anything like me, I bet you have enough fabric in your stash to last you years and years!!

Chatty Crone said...

A dentist and a funeral - you did have a rough day.
Love your strips. sandie

sewyouquilt2 said...

Your blocks came along fast. You must show us how you join with strips