here

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Pillow Shams

Hi friends!
I got kind of worried about the pillow going in good with that web material that Abby gave me so I finished one just to check that.
Worried for nothing! So I went ahead and finished the other.
Two that fits fine!
They go with this quilt.
See!
It rained all day long yesterday!  I have never seen it do that except when a hurricane came in real slow.
Yesterday they said we had a two day total of more than four inch's.
They have been more tree's falling on houses.
Evacuating of all low places because of flooding.
Most of our family lives on hills except for my daughter and one of her sons. I think ! Don't know where some of my grands live. We live on the side of this hill that we own.
Hoping for a little bit of sun now.
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Julierose said...

Lovely matching shams to match that beautiful quilt...nice work
We are in a heat wave here--feels like 101 out there...phew..staying in the
AC here for sure...
hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Those shams will go great with it - they do.

And I am with you with the rain - we are having it too.

sandie

Ioleen said...

Pillow shams to go with the beautiful quilt. What a great combo. Love this pairing.

Needled Mom said...

Those look perfect with the quilt. I hope the sun comes out soon for you.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

We had a terribly rainy Spring. Since we have had scorching day, and a few with rain like you talk about, but it doesn't seem to penetrate and we are still dusty and dry. Now our outside well has gone dry. We are kind of shallow. My BIL lives a block away and his well is much deeper than ours and his is sputtering. It makes you wonder what is going on way down there.
xx, Carol