here

Friday, August 24, 2018

Next Anna's Quilt

Hi friends!
I always wanted one of Bonnie Hunter's books , found one more in line with what I could spend and ordered it.
I may never make one of these but I have it just in case.
I cut a stack of parts of Anna's Quilt.
Should be able to make a top when I finish making all these stars.
Maybe next week!
I plan on putting together my strip quilt  next week to.
We are making wheelchair quilts again this year  but for the nursing home in Center Ala.
I found some blocks that I had put up so all I had to do was make a couple of them up and sew them together. They need 33 so I made my first top. Tommy has a cousin in this one so I will make one .
extra special  for her.
That big star block  that has been on my quilt wall so long should work well in the next one.
I finished my last double star for my "sewing Stars" with Happy quilting and updated my blog post yesterday with a picture of all of them so Now I have till Wednesday to finish the next three.
Lots of work for this weekend and I need to clean to. When we get over this mess I will clean and Lysol every thing.
Not sure when that will be because  we are  still sick !
Be glad to see the last of this!
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Julierose said...

Hope you feel better soon ;)) I have a coup;e of BH's books and did make one quilt--they are fun to read with some good tips...hugs Julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

I love Bonnie Hunter. Was reading her blog before she became famous. She has lots of free patterns too. Quiltville is the name of it. I have I think all 3 books.

Chatty Crone said...

I hope you feel better. I like your quilts - as usual. So will you m ake two quilts for the nursing home?

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Aren't Bonnie's quilts so inspirational? You all have me worried, still not feeling good?