here

Monday, August 27, 2018

Joining Rows QuiltasyouGo

Hi friends!
Putting together rows!
Much easier when it's just 50 Inch's across.It's just the same as doing the blocks just with longer strips.
I put black on the back and yellow on every other row on front, two inch's and pressed down to one. One and 1/4th on the back pin and sew down where you are adding the next strip then pin to the back of the next row lining up the joins.
See!
I should have spread it out better.
But you just do the same with the long rows as you did with joining each block.
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh this will be so cheery and pretty--that's a nice soft yellow--good yellows can be hard to find I think--hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

I LOVE THE COLORS - very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needled Mom said...

I'm looking forward to seeing this all together.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Looks great! QAYG is much easier to do, especially on big quilts.. xx