here

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Fabric!

Hi friends!
Did the other two after a trip to town yesterday.
After supper I sandwiched all four.
Shania's Fabric finally came , now I am looking for a good pattern to make it by.
I have three different fabric's. A snowball quilt would show case all the characters.
The teal is for Landon and Tori a wedding quilt.  Got the grey to go with it earlier
Got to find some more different teal fabric to mix it up. They want a jewel box quilt.
Got my next few months planned out now.
Hugs
Babs




5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Okay I am a little confused at what you are making - the top is a table runner and place mats and what are the other things? Looks pretty tho.

Needled Mom said...

You are really accomplishing so much. Well done.

Julierose said...

Neat fabrics you just received...they would be cute fussy cut in snowballs...
hugs, Julierose

mamasmercantile said...

I had some beautiful fabric and yarn gifted to me for Christmas so I will be planning my projects over the next few days. Happy quilting.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I love Shania's fabric! I'm not up on cartoon characters but this fabric is great.
xx, Carol