here

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Shania's Quilt

Hi friends!
Our little Shania turned 3 the beginning of January.
Her parent took her out for her favorite.
I made her a quilt and they came by here so I went out and they woke her up , she has the sniffles  .I gave it to a very sleepy her that told me "I love u"as she pulled it to her.
Late Monday her mother Kari tagged me with this:
Her bed with her quilt on it.
Hadn't made her one since I made her baby quilt.
Need to make a couple of more for my g-gs that are getting bigger.
I did do a little work yesterday:
Bad picture but I did get it starched and ironed so I can start quilting it.
Finished the top in early Nov. but had to put it up to finish all the Christmas quilting.
So that should be my next finish.
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Julierose said...

Shania is adorable--looks like she loves her spaghetti;)))
You are still staying busy which is great...I sewed two more bowl for Stone Soup together and one more snowball block in pink and peach--I don't know if all these solid colors will play well together...hope so hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Oh she is so beautiful. Happy birthday to her. Those cupcakes look good too.

Ioleen said...

Shania is a cutie. Love the cupcakes. Happy belated birthday to her.

mamasmercantile said...

She is such a darling, you are certainly blessed.