here

Friday, January 11, 2019

String Quilt

Hi friends!
Still working on my string quilt.
Doing one when I have a few minutes.
Started Landon and Tori's quilt , so far one block.
Loving this block!
We went and bought groceries yesterday but when we got home Tommy said "I forgot to get Tylenol"
So I guess we will got back today. A couple of other things that he had forgot to write on my list will have to be bought to. He likes Tylenol 8 hour gel.
Suppose to get to 50 today so I will walk later.
Hope you have a great week end.
Hugs
Babs




8 comments:

Quilting Babcia said...

I love the blues you have chosen for that quilt block. It's going to make a gorgeous quilt.

Julierose said...

Loving that blue block--soooo pretty and the aqua along with the blue is stunning, Barbara...we had to go to car dealership for a recall today--so the whole morning was spent waiting...ugh!!
hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Okay well you know me - you know that aqua one is my favorite.

And if you didn't spend enough yesterday you have to go back!

Ioleen said...

Love your string blocks and the block for Landon and Tori’s quilt is beautiful.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Great string blocks. Landon's quilt is going to be awesome too.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Love those strings and Landon and Tori are gonna LOVE their quilt. So pretty

Needled Mom said...

That aqua block is gorgeous. I can imagine that in a bigger quilt. Nice strings too.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I always love the strings, BUT I absolutely love the blue in that BLOCK!! I will say that we are lucky that Walmart built a store 3/4 of a mile down the road. It's easy just to go down there. Besides, there is always some friend of Terry's there to keep him busy while I get what I need, or just to browse at what I DON'T need.
xx, Carol