here

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Good Christmas

Hi friends!
My Santa present from Dawn..Her Blog
Love my sewing machine wall quilt for my wall!
Love my snowman wall quilt from JulieRose  ....Her Blog
All of it just made my Christmas morning.
One quilt I left out of my line up was a beach quilt I made for my baby step daughter Tonia.
I had saved a picture of it but lost it some how!
If I really looked I am sure their are a few more that I missed.
Before Thanksgiving, I think ,I put up two quilts I was working on to work on Christmas..
One was this.
I finally found some Christmas fabric that had the same colors in it so I cut borders .
I will post that tomorrow.
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Julierose said...

See, Santa remembers how good you were ;))) Glad you enjoyed all your presents...hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

You must have been a good girl. Sorry I didn't send you anything - still love you tho!

sewyouquilt2 said...

See? It pays to be good. Lol glad you liked them. I love the magnets. They are strong and cute. Mine stay on fridge year round. Love your Christmas star quilt.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Love your Christmas star quilt. See it pays to be a good girl lol. Some cute gifts you got.

Needled Mom said...

It looks like it was a great Christmas.