here

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Jackson's Quilt

Hi friends!
Started cutting up Jackson's t- shirts yesterday. Some have bigger than 12 inch sayings on the front of back so I will be working with three sizes .
Looks like I will have plenty to work with.
A big pile.
When we went to Walmart I got another yard of Paw Patrol to Make Gaven a quilt  soon.

Got the binding sewed down on this and trimmed so it's on the couch waiting for me to sew it down.
I will work on Jackson's and cut the rest,I hope, of his up today plus I plan to walk since the sun is shining.
Stay warm
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I am going to rename you the Energizer Bunny!

Julierose said...

Boy 3 sizes of tee shirts--that should be really challenging for you....
hope it goes well...hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Wow you are really moving along there.

Needled Mom said...

You have a lot going on there with so many projects in the works.