here

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Jewel Box Quilt

Hi friends!
Made three of the jewel box blocks. Made this one wrong!
You can sew things on wrong when you are talking !
At least I can!
we had a quite weekend , got up Sunday after Tommy had coughed all night and I hadn't sleep because my hip was hurting so we didn't make it to church.
That happens when it rains all night.
Getting old is not for sissy's!
Though we would be going to the Dr. today but He was better this morning.
Made another one yesterday.
Right now I am just having fun making blocks, will think about how to lay them out as I go.
 Like the way it makes other blocks when joined.
All of these are just made from tri-angles and four 2 1/2 inch squares but it's it neat?
Have a great day
Hugs
Babs



7 comments:

Imogene Thomas said...

This is a beautiful block! Love your fabrics, too. I’m glad Tommy is feeling better. You are right, getting old is not easy,
But it is better than the alternative!

sewyouquilt2 said...

Glad the dr stayed out of the picture. Lots of coughing going on everywhere. Your blocks are pretty

Julierose said...

I love how they look together too..very pretty--great colors in this Barb...
i am very proficient at putting blocks together The Wrong Way--sad to say!! So I totally "get it" lol
Hope you both feel better soon...this crazy hot and cold weather doesn't help--we need a real cold spell to kill off all the germs...hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Glad your hubs cough is better and hope your hip is too.

OKAY I LIKE THE QUILT - THAT IS MY COLOR!

Ioleen said...

Love these blocks. I have a habit if sewing right side to wrong side when I should be sewing right sides together. Hope you and Tommy feel better soon.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love the colors.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Pretty blocks. I hear you about damp and hurting.