here

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Gaven's Quilt

Hi friends!
I rounded up all my boy fabric and the rest of the Paw Patrol fabric to make Gaven a big boy quilt.
He will love all the balls, most boys do! Paw Patrol is a favorite of his. So hopefully this will work .
I am thinking a nice solid in between to calm down the blocks. All those balls are nearly to much. Temp.s are suppose to get into the forties today so I look forward to a walk.
For two day I have  spent all my  time inside, Tommy does the outside errands.
About to go stir crazy!!
My quilt is still waiting!
 Was planning on working on it last night but just read instead.
I must be getting to the end of this series! I have read so many of them.
Daisy Dalrimpie , Really enjoying them. Not to gory!
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Mistletoe and Murder - sounds good. I know Gaven is going to love Paw Patrol and his quilt.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Cut fabric.

Julierose said...

I like the idea of the solids between the blocks...hugs, julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Looks like a good book. I haven't gotten very far either. I only managed to iron my fabric to make binding.

Jennifer Robert said...

Hello Viewers ,

I am Mrs Jane Harold from Florida, with a great testimony how i
receive my loan from this great and Legit company after been scammed,
I told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor
situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to them, i
was desperately in need of a loan the sum of $30,000.00 Dollars to pay
off my debt and startup a business, So happy i receive my loan few
days ago ,and if you are in need of a loan and you are sure you will
pay back the loan please contact and tell them that is Mrs Jane that
refer you to them. (+1-586-331-5557)

Contact Mr Jackson.
E-mail: (jacksonwaltonloancompany@gmail.com)
Fax: +1-586-331-5557

Address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240.