here

Friday, January 25, 2019

Friday Finish

Hi friends!
I have a finish!
Shania's quilt is finish. Just needs all the threads trimmed.
No wind out today so all my pictures look alike.
I finished binding by hand last night and then sewed the binding down two times to make it secure for our sweet three year old  baby.
Maybe next week I can post pictures with her with it.
My strip quilt is moving along.
Their are seven 12 inch blocks on each row and the fall on each side is 14 inches.
Need to do two more rows and it should be good.
Have a great week and get ready for the freeze next week
Stay safe
Hugs
Babs



9 comments:

Julierose said...

Lovely finish on Shania's quilt--she will love it..
and nice work on those strip pieced blocks...you are really cookin' there...hugs, Julierose

gracie said...

Love your quilting.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Good job on your finishes.
I think you need to get your dna tested
Because you HAVE to be related to the Energizer bunny!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Such a happy quilt!!

Chatty Crone said...

I think I like them all - as usual.
I have to look at the weather!

mamasmercantile said...

Both quilts are beautiful, such a wonderful array of colour.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Nice finishes.
xx, Carol

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

After I clicked post on the last comment, I got to thinking about how large your family is. It made me wonder if you have given TWO quilts to anyone.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Woohoo another great finish.