here

Friday, March 8, 2019

Christmas Quilt

Hi friends!
With battening here and tops close to being finished I knew I needed to finish this quilt to make room for the next one.
So I started quilting, Thread jam right off !  Cleaned that out and cleaned the machine . Then It wouldn't sew so I got the book and and it told me nothing to get it back sewing. Though I would have to take it in to be worked on !
Got to thinking , so I unplugged the machine and plugged it back in and that fixed it.
Thank goodness!
Got it quilted! Now its waiting for me to sew the binding on. I made the binding last night.
This after noon I will put all these in the freezer.
Last time two of our grands  will be doing this. We have four that  graduate High School this May.
They are delicious!
Only one more in school and that's David , my daughter's youngest
Stay safe  and warm friends.
Have a good weekend
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

sewyouquilt2 said...

I am coming to your house for strawberry shortcake. Yum.

Chatty Crone said...

You know I have to do that to my computer and pr inter once in awhile. You have to put it to sleep to rest!

mamasmercantile said...

Those strawberries look delicious, yum!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

i HATE it when I worry about a tech thing and at the last minute remember to try turning off and on again solves the problem. I'm grateful for the fix but disgusted for the worry.

Oh yum, strawberrys. Ours are not ready until mid June. I've lost all my pickers and my knees retaliate when I try to due the task, but the Farmer's Market is my friend, lol.
xx, Carol