here

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Jessica and Richard's quilt

Hi friends!
Jessica wanted a grey and baby blue quilt just like one I had made before.
So I found the template and rounded up all the fabric I had bought for her quilt.
Then I started working on it.
 I buy fabric for a while before I start a quilt. Have to work it into our budget!
Got one grey strip done, not long enough because they have a queen sized bed.
Then worked on a blue strip.
So far so good!
We go for blood work soon , so no sweet's
Don't know if it matters but one Easter we had a big dinner and egg hunt the day before our blood work and were told we had to watch our sugar, to many chocolate eggs.
So it shows up if you over indulge the day before. And I really did! With Tommy it was cakes but with me it was Chocolate eggs.
That was the only time our sugar was the least bit high!
Have a good day
Hugs
Babs



2 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Hope all goes well with the blood work. Lovely shades of blue on the fabric.

Chatty Crone said...

You also need to drink a huge amount of water about a half hour before you go! Opens the veins too.