here

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Jackson's Quilt and More

Hi friends!
This is what I bought yesterday, Sis and I went down to Fabric-crafts in Centre, Ala
Two are for binding, one for the veteran's quilt I plan on making and the tractors will go in Tommy a quilt. I have been collecting fabric for it for a while.
Jackson's quilt is moving right alone.
He is tall so I want it plenty long enough for him.
Just a little more and it should be ready to bind.
Won these from Diane Cannon from her blog anniversary. Love the candle mat , so pretty.
Makes me want to do one!
Took it and showed it to Dianne from Q-Bees because she does a lot of that.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I didn't know there was a fabric store there - Fabric-crafts in Centre,Ala. Fun to have a sister to go with.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Nice win and the tee shirt quilt looks great. Some day I am gonna make one.great shopping trip too. Always fun to get new stuff.

mamasmercantile said...

Its always a joy to win a giveaway, congratulations. The quilt is certainly coming along.