here

Friday, March 1, 2019

Jackson's Quilt

Hi friends!
I trimmed a few shirts yesterday for Jackson's quilt.
Trying to trim all of them that I have quilted. I think I have enough to do 12 inch's each. But just on some , some are bigger than that.
I still need to change the thread out and do the blacks ones. Then I will trim them and start joining the same sized blocks.
Didn't sew last night it was mop night!!!!
The Bradford Pears are looking good.
Suppose to go down into the teens next week. It's has rained off and on all night and most of the morning.
I tried to walk one day after the sun shined two days and got mud all over my pants legs and shoes. so I guess it will be the treadmill for now.
Things are growing.
The ground Hog said six more weeks of winter.
We will see!
Have a great weekend and stay warm my friends from up North
Hugs
Babs





4 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

It is going to be cold here as well...20s for us. Stay warm too.

Chatty Crone said...

I am going to love that quilt!!!!!!!!!!!!! What were you mopping? And we have the Bradford Pear Trees in bloom too. Beautiful.

mamasmercantile said...

Storm Freya is heading our way so no Ferries today, with snow predicted for tomorrow. I am so looking forward to seeing the finished quilt.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

The trees look awesome. There were flowering cherries blooming in Portland.