here

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Yesterday

Hi friends!
Still cutting on Jessica and Richard's quilt.  Just cutting some white here .
A pretty good pile of baby blues cut , not enough greys cut yet.

Didn't get any work done on this yesterday.  Went to town. paid bills and bought groceries and was wore out when we got home.
We were both tired so supper was about it and reading.
Staying at home today so maybe I will get something done.
I did sew a bit on Hubby's new quilt but will post that on my other blog . HERE
Just started it back up after a few month's brake.
Have a great day
Hugs
Babs

3 comments:

Imogene said...

I’m looking forward to seeing this one progress! I was on your other blog yesterday, and didn’t even notice you had two different ones.
I get so caught up in your quilts, I don’t notice anything else. Thanks for sharing!

Chatty Crone said...

I guess you start a quilt by cutting pieces. Hope you got some rest! Love, sandie

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I have a couple charity quilts in progress right now. I will work on when I feel better.