here

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Jackson's Quilt

Hi friends!
Got all the bigger blocks trimmed.
Started joining the 12 inch blocks with that fabric.
This should be a good size.
Yesterday I took Tommy to the DR. Bowers, He keep saying he wasn't sick but I wanted it checked because he was up all during the night coughing.
He had bronchitic!
He put him on two weeks of antibiotic's so he must have though he needed a lot to get ride of it.
Tommy started going to him long before I did but when he moved so fast with Tommy's stopped up artery I changed to him. Every one needs a good family Dr. that knows them. And wants to keep them healthy.
Bowers was raised in N. Ga and has always wanted to be a Dr.
Tommy's cousin from Blue Ridge kids were in school with him and that's what they said.
I had gotten a email saying my battening was here so we stopped and went in and got it.
So now I am ready for a quilt top!
Wish warm days on our north neighbors and for the snow to stop soon.
Two different companies has offered to pay for the funerals of the 23 people killed last Sunday in Lee County Ala. Their are still good people.
Hugs
Babs




2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I am glad you made Tommy go in to the doctor - now you can work on your quilts and make sure he rests.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Hope Tommy gets well soon. Glad you have a good doc. That is nice that people will help with the funerals.