here

Monday, March 11, 2019

Q-Bees Meeting

Hi Friends!
We had our monthly Q-Bee meetings last Sat.

Imogene brought her finished veterans quilt  that she made for her son who is a vet.
That's trouble helping to hold it, aka Gladys.
Susan showed her quilt for the widows of her Church. That's Bonnie on the left, Liz on the right.
 I worked with Bonnie years ago at Best.

Dianne Sales these ! Arn't they adorable!
Lisa just joined our group last month and this is her first work of art.
Charlotte is making a rag quilt. She is using the most beautiful fabric.
I showed a mug rug that I had won and some things that Dawn made for me.
I carry my things is the bag that sweet friend LaureJane made for me a few years ago.
Dawn made me these and I carry them with me to all meetings. Its great to have good friends that are quilters.

Bonnie brought this quilt top to show, she is using left overt tri-angles. That's Susan standing up.
Charlotte also showed us the way she does her binding to avoid the awful double seams.
I messed with getting these pictures from my phone to my computer for hours yesterday. Never could get it to work and I have never had a problem before.  I must carry my camera next time!
But finally got it to work today.
Thank goodness!
They said the sun would shine today, not! Its raining!
So tired of this winter! Pray for all the people that got houses destroyed this past week end , no lives lost thank you Lord but still some people lost a lot.
Hugs
Babs






5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I am so glad you got your pictures to work I enjoy looking at your quilt group photos - there sure are a lot of different quilt patterns.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Looks like a great talented bunch of girls. I am flattered you brought the cow zip bag and the mugrug.

mamasmercantile said...

What a wonderful gathering, a group of very talented ladies.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

How fun for you all to come together and share your work, errrr fun! Cool that everyone is so diverse in the projects they shared. I'm pretty sick of this winter too. Temp fluctuations have caused my yard to be muddy some days and I dread letting the dogs go outside. I'm itching to re-seed the lawn too and to find out if the fish survived the subzero temps this year.
xx, Carol

Sandy Panagos said...

What fun. And so much talent in your group. There's nothing better than a day spent quilting with friends. Thanks for sharing.