here

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Wheelchair quilt

Hi friends!
This is a wheelchair quilt.
Not a good picture but this is the backing. Suppose to make two more before Oct. when we carry them to the nursing home.
Hope to start quilting it today.
I froze all day yesterday, don't know if it was all that water I drunk before they tried to get blood from me or what.
The nurse yesterday said I just had small veins but they didn't used to be. Six months ago was the first time anyone had a hard time getting blood from me.
Maybe it just happens when your veins gets 77 years old. Course Tommy is to and his isn't small.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs



5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I think making those wheelchair quits is one of the nicest missions ever for people.
Did Tommy have trouble giving blood?

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your wheelchair quilt is great. I was cold the past few days. Now I am sick.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Great quilt. Mick has trouble giving blood as well. Me, it just flows...grin.

mamasmercantile said...

Lovely wheelchair quilt. Love the fabric.

Needled Mom said...

Your wheelchair quilts are always so nice. I am so ready for summer weather.