here

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Enjoy The Sun

Hi friends!
Those two will make great  sides of the mug rug with Christmas fabric on the other side.
Finished!
The other side!
Where I am sitting right now!
Got my grands pictures on the wall.
View from the sewing room door! My sewing room is so messed up that I was ashamed to show that.
Got to work on it some more.
I worked on it yesterday but just got it cleaned off around my machine and cutting area.
I hate to bag up things because then I can't have them.
Hope to get out in this sun shine we have today, weak but it's out there.
Hugs
Babs

3 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I can so relate to the messy. Love the wall with the pics of the family.

Chatty Crone said...

I have photos up of my family and friends too - by my desk area. I know I like to leave my things out too - then I can have at them too!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Great idea to have reversible mug rugs. Right now my sewing room and my office share space in the same room. Add two dogs who insist on being with me at all times taking up floor space. It's pretty cramped space. I hope to avoid that when we move.
xx, Carol