here

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Scraps!

Hello Friends!
I have been waiting since Christmas for this to get empty.
Strips!!!!
I just finish one big quilt and that was the second one I made from my strings,  now I have nearly enough to make another.  Multiplying strips!
Thought I would make a mug-rug so I was trying out fabric.
May finish that today. Or find something else to work on.
May try again to finish the Twins quilt top!
Maybe today it will play good for me!
Nasty rainy day here! But the sun is suppose to shine one day before it clouds up again.
This has been the rainiest winter I have every seen.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

6 comments:

Julierose said...

We have had the grayest Winter and no snow...
I worked a bit on my RSC crumb blocks today...a bit under the weather here...if we got some REAL cold, perhaps all these germs would go away!! hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

This is THE WETTEST and GRAYISH winter I can ever remember - GA always has always been so sunny. It is starting to get to me.

However, at least it is not snow!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

You are working at filling up the tin now with fabric? We have rain this evening. But we had sunshine earlier today, even though there was a chilly wind.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Of all places we had literally no snow.we are normally the winter scene from cards but this year had one or two dustings and it was gone by night.very weird and yep.germs need to go

sewyouquilt2 said...

Ps love your fabric tin.i have a few of those too.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Scraps NEVER go away and sure know how to multiply. The entire country is having crazy weather. We got lots of rain instead of snow. It' gets so that you hate both just the same.
xx, Carol