here

Friday, March 13, 2020

This and That

Hi friends!
Only found four blocks to use and need more than that.
See what it is now?
A small pot holder!
I looked for some backing for my twins baby quilts.
Wanted some with blue and not girly.
May have to use this if there is enough for both.
They are saying old people are dying from the virus but the Dr. in China that found it died from it and he was 40. And another place a 50 year old died.. So every body stay safe.
Stay at home and sew.
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Julierose said...

Really cute small pot holder...hope you are doing ok hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

I see now - a pot holder - love it.
So you are right - all ages are getting it - but we are at a higher risk!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I wondered what that was! Cool. I heard that the costs have been harder hit with the virus and it will move toward the center of the country. There are no tests here so I suppose there are plenty of people with it and we don't know. We have been staying in but Terry had an eye appointment and then we went off to the gun show. We got there when the doors open. It didn't take him very long at all to spend $650 on a Henry Rifle, a HR revolver, a way too long Bowie Knife and a holster for the revolver. That's OK with me. He CAN'T be upset when my Amazon order comes Monday, lol.
Stay well.
xx, Carol

sewyouquilt2 said...

Yep stay safe. Quilt groups cancelling meetings and classes. Our council on aging cancelled bingo and most activities. Everyone is staying in unless going to work or get food. I just heard that there are people in china getting it twice. Ugh. They think they are allset, test negative, then test positive again. Boy do we need God now more than ever.