here

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

One Down

Hi friends!
Just got a email saying my order from fat quarter shop is on it's way. But yesterday I dug out what little fabric I had left over from last years Quilt of Valor and made one block.  Flags on both but a different shade of blue on them!
Finished one star.
.
I had this to and now I think I may have some more some where , would take a lot of digging .  I put one of these in last years quilt.
I looked yesterday but  stopped with these and made my block.
Well if you need me I will be in that jungle called my sewing room.
Hugs
Babs

7 comments:

Jeanna said...

I love the flag fabric in the star block. I got happy mail from the Fat Quarter Shop today but it was all cross stitch related. I'll be sewing tonight though.

Chatty Crone said...

I love to see that red-white-and blue flag!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Neat fabric. I am afraid to go into my sewing room to look for stuff. It is frightening in there. I grab some stuff and quickly retreat.

KatieQ said...

The star blocks look great in the flag fabric. I have never seen quilting fabric in a large flag. It looks like it would be good to use in QOV quilts.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love the fabric and of course the star.

mamasmercantile said...

Very clever star. Glad all is well with you, stay safe.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Like your star. No fabric in your room? Girl you cant be doing it right uf you have no stash. Wink wink