here

Monday, March 9, 2020

Last Part!

Hi friends!
I worked on this last night!
The just 15 minutes a day takes the pressure off and makes it enjoyable again.
The other side and the middle is to small for another block so I added more baseballs.
Another finished top!
Maybe I can find some backing for them both today and get them ready for sandwiching.
Not raining today and we have had two beautiful days of sunshine but Tonight it moves back in again for three days . We went for Tommy to take that test on Friday and they said he didn't have to have oxygen right now! Good News!
Then Sat. I went with my Sis and Brother to Marietta for one of our cousin funeral.. We were gone most of the day , left my house at 9:30 and got back at 4: O'clock. After going for two days we sleep late yesterday and missed Church but right now with this virus going around that might be a good thing.
Tommy has COPD and I have a hole in my heart so maybe we should just stay away from crowds for a
while.
Stay Safe friends
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Julierose said...

Looking so good---staying away from crowds is a good idea these days...
we are doing the same thing...hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

They closed all the schools in Fulton County for tomorrow - what good will that do?
Glad Tommy didn't need oxygen.
I like your quilt!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I would like to stay away from crowds. Sigh, not an option with work. The quilt looks good. I like the baseball fabric.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I'm in pretty good health but you know that Terry is not. We stay home pretty much. I'm more worried about going to the doctor appts. than anything else. But life goes on and we will be careful, but not hermits.
xx, Carol