here

Friday, March 6, 2020

It is corporating now!

Hi friends!
That's the truck that didn't want to stand right!
Took it off and redid that row.
Then put most of them back.
Still have to put the fourth and last row back together.
Well the latest news is a case of the virus in Rome!
I am wondering if it's been here all alone and we just didn't test for it?
The stock market is down but all our money is gone so who cares!
This virus may put us into a recession!
Maybe things will look brighter next week!
Hugs
Try to stay safe, wash your hands till the hurt!
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Where is it in Rome - my almost DIL goes to school there?
I could not do something and then rip it out - you have the patience of a saint!
Ditto about the money!
sandie

Julierose said...

I am afraid this is just the tip of the iceberg too!!
Anyway--good for you getting that quilt back on the road to be finished...
I want to begin sewing my secret blocks into rows today...we'll see if my back cooperates...hugs, Julierose

Ioleen said...

You are a quilting queen. The virus has hit Canada, only one case so far. Wash your hands and don’t touch your face. It’s pretty scary.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Good job persevering and getting it right. I had a quilt like that recently I bet I took it apart 40 times trying to get it right because the measurements for cutting were wrong on the pattern. Keep safe sweetheart.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Remember Sars or The Bird Flu? I wonder if this virus is worse or if the internet has focused on it more, especially since trump has cut so many programs and necessary positions in our government. I guess we will just deal with whatever the Universe tosses at us. Glad you are in forward motion on the quilt again.
xx, Carol