here

Monday, March 23, 2020

Prayers for our nation

Hi friends!
Planning on working on this today and finding a face mask pattern that I like to see about making some for us.
When Abby went and got our groceries , she couldn't find potatoes are frozen biscuits.  Tommy eats two every morning so we just buy the ones already made. I can't make two , maybe 12 but not two! So he has gotten use to them. Not me!
But we have a bag in the freezer so maybe she can find some before I run out.
I am afraid it will get much worse before it gets better and with stupid Nancy back no one will get any help.
She must want to run for president.
But making a lot of enemies!
Stay safe friends!
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I don't know if you have any one on your blog that likes Nancy - if you do - delete my post here. But I think that Nancy is one of the devil's himself personal assistants.

I think things should get better with foods. Can you make twelved and just bake two a day and save the rest for the rest of the week?

Love, sandie

sewyouquilt2 said...

Taters and biscuits. YUM i know groceries are challenging these days.you need to settle for other brands or empty shelves. UGH Rich gets a sugar free bread.cant find anywhere

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

It is so strange hearing about what people can, and can't get in different parts of the country. I have potatoes at my store. We have meat, eggs, milk, bread.....do they get sold out daily. Yes. Do we get a truck every night, and restock. Yes. Now the biscuits, that is a whole different dilemma.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

"Stupid Nancy" is nicer than what I call her.....evil to the core.