here

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Spring?

Hi Friends!
Started raining here at 4 o'clock this morning,
and Yes I was still awake!
Tulips are coming up!
And these are blooming.
I call this a yellow bell but I am sure that's not the name for it. I have three of these but the ground was so wet this is the only picture I took. I have seen these blooming and covered with snow before.
Still got a few of these blooming. When My son lived here he brought me some of these , they were planted many years ago at the home place where he built his house. Old timey yellow daffodils.
My Bradford pear is still trying to bloom.
So it may be spring!
Some one said on Facebook that we were going to get a snow in March! But you never know!
Said the farmers almanac said it?
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

sewyouquilt2 said...

The yellow bush is forsythia. Love those. I have daffodils pushing up too

Julierose said...

Are you ok? Awake at 4 am?
Pretty Spring flowers...take care....
hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Does the time change bother you - it does me - either way. Wish they would leave it alone?
We are way ahead of you here - our trees bloomed weeks ago.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I used to have the nicest Forsythia. It grew behind a waterfall pond that we filled in when the boys were little and lived next door. We filled it in for safety. Terry probably plowed the plants under when I wasn't looking. I was probably livid. Guess I got over it since I don't remember, lol.
xx, Carol