here

Friday, February 4, 2022


 Hi friends!

Hope everyone is home and safe.

Hubby had a apt. at the eye Dr. yesterday, I carried a book and my kindle expecting to have to sit in the car but when he went in he called me and they had said come on in! They are not taking people close together so there was just two people in there and one of them lives up the road from us.

He was getting new glasses I would guess since they took him over to be fitted for new ones.

The other was a lady that had moved here from Calif.   She was saying how beautiful Ga. was . Our mountains have trees on them. I flue to San Diego in 93 and their mountains are bare!

My niece lived there at that time.

When her hubby was off on his ship for months she came home and we burned up the roads visiting places near enough to drive and get back home that night.

One time we went to a under ground sea!

I worked two nights and then was off two days so we had plenty of time to see things.


That's me in the middle holding on  to my bag  straps with Mel to the right of me.  Has to be older then 25 years because It was from before mine and hubby's marriage. We will be married for 25 years This August 9th. I was still on the night shift because on one trip we watched a movie and I went to sleep! Sleep right through it!

This ,they took us on a boat ride into the underground lake and we could see fish with no eyes.

Weird!

Thinks are looking rough here so many sick with Covid. We are just staying home

Sent our grandson Hagan home from college this week , covid!  Son-in-laws Father is in ICU with it. Please pray. 

Stay safe

Hugs

Babs

5 comments:

angela said...

Sending Thoughts and prayers hopefully this covid will be over soon and we can all breath easier

Chatty Crone said...

I want Covid over too. So your niece came back home and you two went out galivanting! Cute!

sewyouquilt2 said...

The quilt is coming along. Look at you in that picture.all cutesy and everything. Yes covud is everywhere and a little frustrating to still be dealing with it after 2 years. May God bless and heal those very sick with it.

Julierose said...

Sending prayers ... so many people still coming down with it...;000
Your Tee Shirt quilt is really coming together well...
hugs, Julierose

Needled Mom said...

It’s everywhere here too. Stay well.