here

Thursday, February 17, 2022

Things Around Here

Hi friends!

Making some little things!


 

Isn't this great fabric for a kitchen?

Working on the t-shirt quilt but for the other sewing I need to get cotton battening , nothing else works for use in the kitchen.

Need it for the black strip near the top of the quilt to.

Hubby loves poly in a quilt but I had reather use cotton. But it does make them lighter and it seems to be just as warm.

T-shirt quilts are heavy enough as it is.

Stay safe friends

Hugs

Babs

5 comments:

Julierose said...

That is super kitchen fabric, Barb--so neat!!
have fun making little things...
hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

I love the red and the chickens - that is great for a kitchen!!!!!!!!!

angela said...

That is pretty yarn. I use cotton batting on all my quilts but the quilt that is being quilted professionally is having wool batting
That will make it really warm as I plan to use it in our caravan and during winter it gets really cold

mamasmercantile said...

Love the fabric for the kitchen...stunning.

sewyouquilt2 said...

The kitchen fabrics are fun