here

Monday, February 28, 2022

Our Weekend

Hi friends!

I think this is where I left off! Ready to add the forth row on!or already added on the back but not sewed on the front.


 

ready to add the next row!

The extender! To make it extra long.

Always good to have their last name on it.

Waiting on me to quilt and trim!

Laid out the way I want it!  Not that much done for a weekend!

My pin holder found at Walmart, holds and a pin cushion.

I just had to do this one next!

Stay safe

Hugs

Babs






5 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh very pretty sewing machine diamond painting!! I am still slugging away at my Santa one...way too big!!
Good work getting that quilt all set to sew
hugs, Julierose

Needled Mom said...

That’s a BIG quilt! Looks great.

Chatty Crone said...

He is going to remember his past and his grandma!
You go all the time don't you?

angela said...

Looks great. It’s a huge quilt
The diamond paining would look lovely in a craft room

sewyouquilt2 said...

That quilt practically put itself together. Great job