here

Monday, February 14, 2022

Random Things

Hi friends!

Getting there!  Just about enough to finish the quilt , unless after I sew the rows together I think it's to short.

Happy valentines day.

My Hubby gets the sweetest cards.
 

Plus hot Colocate in a big soup cup
 
Very seldom do we have buttercups blooming on valentines day.  But Hubby picked them for me

I have made a lot of head way on this quilt.
 Just about ready to start adding the rows together.

This was where I was Friday.
Last nights sunset!
Stay safe friends

Hugs

Babs

5 comments:

sewyouquilt2 said...

Aw he is a keeper. Happy Valentines my friend. Quilt is looking good

Julierose said...

Such a sweet DH you have--Mine brought me a big bouquet of lovely flowers...
and some thin mints (my favorite!) . We are lucky;))
Your quilt is really looking great--you are moving right along with it...nice work
hugs, Julierse

Chatty Crone said...

Your husband is a sweetie pie.
Your grandson must have been number 2 in football - love his quilt.

O'Quilts said...

Buttercups...my heart. xoxo

nic_003_5 said...

I have never seen these flowers called buttercups before but it is a good name for them, in England they are known as daffodils, we have buttercups but they look different